Q The board of directors is considering eliminating some visitor parking and changing it over to reserved owner parking. Some owners have three vehicles and are constantly breaking the rules by parking in visitor parking only. They say they are willing to pay a monthly fee to reserve a third parking spot. We have plenty of visitors parking but we also have a large number of units.
- Follow @RobertJohnAnder
- It’s only a day trip away!
- Decorate with Dimension
- COOLESTATE: 320 W. Oakdale Ave – Mies inspired Schwartz building
- Starbucks Signals A Rising Neighborhood
- Low interest rates and inventory fuel home sales
- Grant Park Demolition & Construction
- Beautiful Chicago in Time Lapse
- COOLESTATE – The Lens House
- Which Fridge is the best option for you?
- That’s a wash! Give your laundry room a makeover